Reesby are looking for an experienced Software Developer who will join our clients talented software team that works on innovative payment applications. Your duties will include managing application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
You should have good experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications and be able to write clean code and ensure your programs run properly. We also expect you to be passionate about building software and perform well working in a team, along with developers, engineers and web designers.
Developer responsibilities are:
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Create well designed, testable, efficient codeParticipate in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Assist in preparation and production of releases of software components
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specificationsInvestigate alternatives and technologies and present them for architectural review, in order to support continuous improvementJava Developer requirements are:2+ years' experience of working on a Java Developer position
- Previous payments/ SDK experience /aws
- Any exposure with fintech businesses micro services
- Solid experience in software development, and particularly in test-driven development
- Significant experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Excellent knowledge of Java and JEE internals, such as Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management and so on
- Experience of Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies, including JPA2 and HibernateGood knowledge of at least one popular web framework, such as JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC and so on
- Certification of a Sun Java DeveloperBS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related area
WWW.REESBY.COM.AU for more jobs